Sunday, January 10, 2010

SE comfort

The move was quick - thanks to my Mom (my biggest fan and supporter). Immediately I felt at home. There is carpet, and pets and it smells like incense. It was warm and Kim and Adam didn't give a rats ass that I had boxes in the living room from moving. I have a room...a real room, with 4 walls and a window and a heater. Its just so much more mellow here. Hallelujah.

Kim cooked me dinner tonight. Just the fact that we are all sitting around and cooking and eating communally felt great.

Today is the first day I lived here in SE. So far, it's brilliant. This coming week I will be starting my job at Kennedy school as a food server. I will also find out about working at Wellsfargo tomorrow. I will also hang art work and put all my shit away so I will officially be "living" here. Woohoo!! Pictures to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment