Thursday, January 21, 2010

DELETE.

I just sent an email I meant to delete, to a person who I don't think will just brush it off. It wasn't terribly mean, but the end did trail off into a personal vent that went something like "why do you think we tell you all the mundane bullshit we do. Get a life. Merry Christmas."

I sent a follow up email apologizing for sending it on accident.

It feels like a terrible cluster fuck of a problem, but part of me feels like...maybe it needed to be put out there?

Hmmmmm......

I am too privileged if that is what I am going to spend my time worrying about.

1 comment:

  1. so, with a learning and neutral heart I finally got onto your FB page and then saw the link to your blog and saw an opportunity to catch up on ya. I probably read too much for my own good, felt terrible in the end, then made some changes. But, I wanted to say - publicly, since that's your thing - you have a charmed and charming heart, and sometimes love is not enough. xo

    ReplyDelete