Monday, March 15, 2010

feelings that you can't talk about



I have noticed lately that I've had a bunch of feelings that I can't talk about. Not that I can't articulate my feelings, but rather that I "shouldn't" talk about them. And then using that word shouldn't makes me talk about them anyway.

People shouldnt talk about a pregnancy until they are in their 2nd trimester "just in case" it doesn't go full term. Why? It gets people's emotions "too high". But if the emotions are there already?

Me liking someone - similar situation. I shouldn't talk about it until it has "developed" into something "real" because I could get my hopes up or get other people's hopes up, in a situation they have no control over...or a situation I have no control over for that matter.

Why?

My painting reminded me last night too, that, time changes everything. I've been staring at this painting for the last 2 weeks now. It's hanging right next to my bed. I look at it before I sleep and when I wake up. Everyday I've noticed something new about it. something that has been there all along but I just haven't taken into account that it lends to the painting I believe I'm looking at originally.

No comments:

Post a Comment