Monday, March 1, 2010

makers

I almost tattooed myself today - well had one done. Why do I want a tattoo? To stop thinking about it? I want to get a skeleton key on my wrist. I just think it would look cool.

I panicked after my date cancelled (again). Although he sincerely apologized and explained he really wanted to hang out. I still get emotionally spastic not having plans. That and all my friends weren't picking up their phones.

I realized I need to do some serious breathing through those moments and just chill the f* out.

So what did I do? I went over to Katie Satre's house (a hilarious friend from my Hillsboro lifetime) and made Maker's milkshakes. A brand new discovery - booze milkshakes! I'm so glad I saved it till 27. Oishii desu yo!

recipe :

2 shots Maker's Mark
1/2 pint chocolate stout
chocolate syrup to taste
2 scoops of vanilla ice cream (maybe more)
add milk to top it off
fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment