Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's okay to be okay.


Something is changing in my life and I don't want to write about it. But this is the stuff I should be writing about. The transition.

I stress a bit about holding on to happiness. I used to wait for the ball to drop - after good things happen, bad things happen. But something has changed. Good things continue to happen in my life and I am beginning to believe that it's possible to be happy and not have to "pay for it".

Thank you. Thank you world.

I started my first day at Williams-Sonoma home. ....waited for the ball to drop...
turns out everyone is so nice. I learned about the merchandise, people were coaching me and giving me tips. We had great conversations and everyone was very open and excited to have me working with them. I have to say - that felt good.

At the end of the day, Christian came and picked me up to take me out on our second date. SECOND DATE. Meaning, we went on a first date that led to a second date but we only went on a second date (we're not talking marriage). Very casually picked me up. We went to the baseball game and....drum roll......HAD A GREAT TIME. I'm not holding my breath for anything. I'm just taking it a moment at a time. And it feels good to do it that way.

Right now I'm focusing on keeping my money in line. STOP SPENDING. SAVE PASSIONATELY! I want to buy a house. Game time.

I'm very fortunate. I'm a very fortunate person. I am happy. And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment