Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life is Good.


Heyyo - I said it.

I'm 27, I'm sitting in the living room of the apartment I am sharing with 2 great people who I love. The apartment is just the right amount of messy and I've paid rent to live here.

I'm watching a marathon of Sex and the City (my emotional crack) and loving the fact that I went and got a pedi with a "non-gay" male coworker today, repainted my toe nails purple panic and drank 2 PBR tallies while watching the Biggest Loser afterwards.

I love my blue car that goes fast and I love that I sold 2 pair of earrings this week.

I went on a date last night that was fun. period. I started to get a little crazy about it today, but that is simply my endorphins talking - and all the hormones that get released when you make out with someone who walks you to your door. I love that I don't think of him as "the one" and I am okay with that. I am exhilarated to meet someone I had fun with. I changed the name of the boy who stood me up all month to : asshole mcgee, on my phone. And I feel good about that too.

I know that sounds angry and I'm not even angry about him...it's just that if I deleted his name completely I couldn't screen his lame (fake as hell) phone calls....well.....that was a slippery slope.

I'm better now....I paused for Sex and the city.

I would like to conclude now with : life is good and I am amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment